Customer Specific Exclusivity
Requirements for 6 months of exclusivity:
- Obtain a Letter of Intent: Provide D13 an official letter from from your customer stating their preference to either do business with your company or to schedule a demonstration with your company.
- Confirm a demonstration (in-region or at D13 HQ) that is approved by Department 13.
If you are interested in Customer Specific exclusivity, please contact the Business Development team by submitting a ticket or emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Eligibility Requirements for Distributors
Exclusive distributors demonstrate an advanced capability to represent Department 13 within their local region, territory or predetermined market. These distributors commit to a measurable sales plan, invest company resources toward the advancement of Department 13 within the C-UAS market and have the capacity to represent Department 13 in a semi-autonomous manner.
Benefits for all Distributors:
- Distributor discounts on Department 13 products
- Department 13 certified technical training on MESMER products
- Direct business and technical support from D13
- In-region support for customer demonstration and industry events
- Access to marketing collateral for customer and website-based promotion
- Access to D13 Partner Support Portal for sales and technical support
- Ability to register specific deals for exclusivity
Additional Benefits for Exclusive Distributors:
- Additional discount incentives on Department 13 products
- Preferred pricing on Department 13 demonstration equipment and rentals/leasing.
- Exclusive access to a predetermined territory or market segment
- Sales lead sharing from Department 13 for your territory
- Preferred pricing or access to Department 13 in-region technical and business support
- Access to additional discounts on stocking orders
- Advance access to product roadmap
To become an EXCLUSIVE Distributor for Department 13, your company must meet minimum Distributor requirements as well as Exclusive Distributor requirements listed below.
Minimum Requirements for all Distributors:
- Actively market D13 on company website, at industry events, or through specific customer promotional campaigns
- Demonstrate existing competency in related technology and/or markets through current support or OEM partner
- Provide routine feedback to OEM on sales forecasts, market feedback, etc.
- Capable of facilitating in-region product demonstrations to customer base
- Sales staff (direct or partner supported) capable of providing:
- Sales support, quotes, proposals, contracts
- Support for local and international shipping and logistics
Additional Eligibility Requirements for Exclusive Distributors:
- Submit a targeted first year sales plan. (template provided by D13)
- Execute a minimum of 4 in-region or customer specific demonstrations or marketing events annually highlighting MESMER
- Within the first 6 months, purchase or lease MESMER unit(s) for in-region demonstrations and evaluations (at Exclusive Distributor discounted pricing)
- Monthly sales forecasting and updates and quarterly business reviews
- Ability to inventory and stock MESMER systems
- Maintain minimum investment criteria (fee or product based)
If you believe your company is eligible for our Exclusive Distributor Program, please contact the Business Development Team by submitting a ticket or emailing the team at email@example.com.